There’s a five question meme running about the web; I’ve been tagged but haven’t posted my response yet but in the meantime, Kathy Sierra’s applied a new twist to it -not surprising if you read her site. I like her questions; rather than the typical self-absorbed and narcissistic bent questions (speaking of narcissism, this guy‘s been very educational lately) Kathy more closely mirrors my own curiousities. She, like me, want to know more about you. I’m insatiably curious about all of you. Here are some of the questions she asks that I’d also like to know (and am asking myself too):
- What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why?
- Name one thing you used to do that you no longer do but wish you did?
- Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off?
- If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn?
- What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you? Add two more words you wish described you.
Bonus: What is one question you wish people would ask themselves?