Comments are temporarily disabled, the script has been disabled on the server. As you’ve probably already noticed, it takes forever for comments to load, to the extent that you submit two or three times because you’re not sure if they’re going through. Hopefully, it’ll be taken care of soon. In the meantime, you can either hold off on commenting or send them to me along with the name of the entry to which they should be attributed.
Update: Comments are working again. I’m having a script installed that will ask you a challenge question in order to post your comment. These are simple questions such as:
- There are 3 ants at 3 corners of a triangle, they randomly start moving towards another corner. What is the probability that they do not collide?
- Compute pi to the tenth decimal place.
- Mendel is known as the father of _______.
- The inventor of the intermittent windshield wiper is named _______.
Ha ha ha ha ha. Wasn’t that funny ha ha ha? Okay, it was dopey. I’m killing time waiting on updates because I can’t concentrate on anything in the midst of crisis. It’s a big deal. If one’s comments scripts get hammered over the weekend, a host will shut you down and no more website till Monday morning. Ack!
Here’s a cheat sheet if you need to study in advance. The questions are:
- The bar at the top of the page is colored ______.
- Zebras are black and ________.
- A square has _____ sides.
- You sew with a needle and _______.
- You use an ________ to press fabric.
- Most people sleep in a ____.
- Water is not dry, it is _____.
- Four letters, begins with “b”. The skies and oceans are also -ostensibly- this color.
- Five letters, begins with “w”. Oops, I think I told the programmer the answer is “black” for this question. I wonder if he’ll catch the error. This could be jolly-fun.
- Four letters, begins with “f”.
- Six letters, begins with “t” and ends in “d”. There’s an h, a, e and r in there too.
- Four letters, begins with “i” and is supposed to get hot.
- Three letters, starts with “b” and rhymes with “wed”.
- Three letters, starts with “w” or rather, it’s supposed to. Again, I don’t remember what answer I gave him for this one.
These challenge questions could end up trickier than I intended. This is what happens when you have an ADHD running the show while in panic mode.