I intended for this post to be a catchall entry based on my most recent emails covering job hunting and the latest updates in shows, news and events but the day got away from me. Therefore, the entry has been reduced to a resource listing for the main fashion industry headhunters, recruiters and agencies which I guess is okay since today’s previous post is also about getting a job. I haven’t personally worked with any of these agencies but they all have live phone numbers. By all means, if you know of others, please add them in comments and I’ll amend this resource list. Also, please report any problems or pleasures you may have experienced if this topic applies to you. Thanks!
Job Resource List
- WWD (Women’s Wear Daily). Sub required.
- Apparel News (sub required)
- Craigslist grows in popularity. Most want you to work for free but there’s a few good jobs in the mix.
- Fashion Talent Resource
- 24/7 specializes in jobs in the apparel industry
- Adkins & Associates, Fashion Headhunters
- Karlyn Associates
- Fashion Career Center
- Precision Placements, Inc. (nice guy, sales and mktg jobs mostly)
- E.A.Hughes & Co.
- Kirk Palmer & Associates
- Raskin Executive Search
- Apparel Staffing
- N.A.P. Executive Services (Canada)
- Project Solvers (specialize in jobs for freelancers)
- Karyn Madison (placeholder for a friend, awaiting updates)
- Scott-Thaler Associates, Inc