FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't login -is it time to renew?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> Public: Info on membership
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Can't login -is it time to renew? Reply with quote

I've been purging the membership roles of inactive accounts. I have notified all members, at least twice, of their membership renewal ($45) if applicable. I show your membership is current with the new badge (below) that appears by your name. If you don't have one, get with me.

Next week, those who've been members for less than a year will have new badges. Those who are expired won't have one at all.

If you are unable to login, it could be the renewal notices have been overlooked or your payment did not arrive or even, it did arrive but I have no idea to which account it should be applied and there's no phone number or something. The latter is a problem with the older accounts that used nick names, not real names. So, if you have expired, paid your renewal but don't have the new badge, you should contact me soon.

If you haven't renewed yet, use this link. You don't have to pay via paypal, you can call with a credit or debit card or mail a check. It's a good idea to email me to touch base if you don't want to be accidentally deleted and need to make arrangements. You can find my contact info on [url=//fashion-incubator.com/about/]the about page[/url].

You have the option of expiring and rejoining the forum again later. Unfortunately tho, if your account is deleted, there's no way to move your old posts to your new account so you lose credit on the posts you've made already.

Membership policy will be changing on January 1, 2010 so I'd like to get charter members squared away before then to reduce confusion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> Public: Info on membership All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: