FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need clarification on the location part of the labeling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> CPSIA & Consumer Safety
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicole Smith

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: I need clarification on the location part of the labeling Reply with quote

For the labeling requirement what is the actual requirement for location? I am a WAHM and my husband is in the Army. We move a lot so I can't get a lot of labels made with my current location because we are moving in less than a year. I don't want to be stuck with labels that have a location I am no longer at. I have gotten so many different answers from crafters and small businesses and I haven't seen any clarification on the CPSC's site. Is it city, state, country or just country? Can you use an RN# instead? (Provided I can get one!) I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and didn't see this exact question. Thank you in advance. I make all sorts of baby items (blankets, burp cloths, cloth wipes etc) in case you were wondering.

Nicole
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The entry I posted on the blog [url=//fashion-incubator.com/archive/cpsia-another-tracking-label-update/]on Tuesday[/url] has it all with back links as necessary. I try to also [url=//fashion-incubator.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=34262#34262]post[/url] in this forum (check by date for newest) under announcements.
Nicole Smith

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you Kathleen for the information. Would it be feasible to get labels made with a blank line to write in my location just as I am doing with the date? I know it won't look as professional so I am a bit reluctant to do that. As of right now the labels I am having made have my current location. Thanks again.

Nicole
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good faith effort is all that's required.
Nicole Smith

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Thanks again Reply with quote

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks again for your time.

Nicole
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> CPSIA & Consumer Safety All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: