FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Difficulty having your membership approved

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> Public: Info on membership
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Difficulty having your membership approved Reply with quote

A very small percentage -less than 10%- of applicants have trouble getting their membership approved.

Once I point out that these problems are easily solved by reading the user agreement and following the instructions in the auto-responder, nearly everyone who had problems is approved. This entry is not for those people. This entry is not directed at people who can't find their receipt or have another issue.

This entry is for the remaining 1% who -after being directed to read the agreement and follow its instructions- still have problems getting approved. If this describes you, I can only think that this forum is probably not a good fit for you and for two reasons:

First is that you don't read very well and I completely sympathize since I have very challenging learning problems myself. Sympathetic as I am, even if I had the time to explain one on one in however many emails going back and forth, the forum isn't a fit for you because it is text heavy. So, as much as I regret to say this, it is better that you find something else that compliments your strengths and I wish you well on your journey.

The second reason the forum is not a fit for you is if you think you should not have to read or follow the rules everyone else does because you are more special than everyone else. I am completely willing to agree you may be better than the rest of us and probably deserve individual special attention but this forum isn't a fit for you because the rest of us are flawed, imperfect and will probably never meet your expectations. Again I wish you well on your journey and sincerely hope you find others who will better appreciate your fine qualities.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> Public: Info on membership All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: