FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CSPIA, books and libraries
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> CPSIA & Consumer Safety
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tracy D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the way I read the letter from the CPSC to the publishers it really doesn't read like every title has to be tested....it says something along the lines of a representative sample. So they get off alot easier than we do. Basically, they could probably test a batch of black ink and so long as they don't change the recipe...who knows when they would have to test again. Same with the paper, glue, etc. They would possibly have to test each cover, since it would have all those colors? I don't know, it's possible color is color so once the colors have been tested, they've been tested, so long as no chemical gets changed. The letter was rather interesting. I found the link from this board, I'm sure, I find most of my links from here, possibly on the library area or the homeschool area?

Tracy D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> CPSIA & Consumer Safety All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: