FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CPSC Request for Comments on component testing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> CPSIA & Consumer Safety
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vesta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: CPSC Request for Comments on component testing Reply with quote

Here's our chance! I have to run, but wanted to get this out ASAP:

http://www.cpsc.gov/about/cpsia/ComponentPartsComments.pdf
Miracle
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to post this in both threads:

is there anyway, as a group, we can submit a unified proposal under the fashion-incubator group?
KraftyMommas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOO-HOO!!
Happy Dance!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Vesta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can submit a unified proposal, but should we also each reply separately? Strength in numbers? Let's do both. This issue is that important.
Miracle
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both
Julia S

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Sending CPSIA our opinions Reply with quote

This is important people, so I definitely think we need to let the CPSA know our opinions on this issue. However, I don't want to sound like an idiot when I do write my comments, so does anyone have an abbreviated version as to WHY they need to revise the regulations? Anyone have a quick, cliff notes version available to pass around? There is so much information, I am concerned I may not come across fluent enough to get the message through, and am sure there are others that feel the same way.

Thanks!!!
Julia
Jody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to begin drafting a comment letter this weekend. I will post when finished.
Lisa DOWNTOWN JOEY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have written my letter yet, but just want to make sure everyone answers the specific questions they pose. Keep it focused.

I had to reread it three times before I came up with answers.
Melissa McKeagney

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a list of recommendations that I stumbled across. I am not saying I agree with all of them, but it will be a jumping off point for me. I will try to post my letter here when I finish it.

http://www.zrecommends.com/detail/five-steps-you-can-take-to-save-natural-and-handmade-companies/
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This discussion has been moved [url=//fashion-incubator.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=44]here[/url].
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> CPSIA & Consumer Safety All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: